Saturday, June 18, 2016

Remember That Time...?

Remember when we used to have a blog?  Haha!  I recently remembered it, and signed in--only to discover that a comment from 12/2014 was awaiting approval!  So, I'm very sorry if you've been looking for new and interesting ideas.  We probably don't have any followers any more; but I might post more recipes in the months ahead.  You see, last month I got married (!) and having a husband to cook for has inspired me to try new things.  I made up my own meatball recipe, for example--I'm still tweaking it but I think they're alright.  So don't give up on Morsels of Chocolate entirely: H might still post recipes from time to time, even though we lost K long, long ago. . . .


2 comments:

Preciosa said...

So you talk about the meatballs but you never posted the recipe?!?????!?

Morsels of Chocolate said...

Yeah...it's not even written down.